Small Business Cyber Sale!

Nov 29

In Sale! at 4:55pm

Did a blog earlier this week about all the hoohah associated with Cyber Weekends. And, like everyone else, I’ve been inundated with Black Friday stuff. Made the mistake of driving today, which was akin to being in a highly congested demolition derby. Lots of people going to big box stores and the like.

Big, we ain’t. So it’s a welcome thing, this Small Business Saturday initiative. We qualify! We have precisely one product of any significance, and it’s on sale. The download version of the Language of Light video, a well reviewed instructional in small flash, is on sale for $79.99, until Midnight Monday. Just go to this link, which is the download link.¬†¬†Then, hit “Add to Order.” Insert this code: LOL79. And voila, you get the sale price. Until Midnight Monday.

You should get a screen that looks like this. Put in your info, and download. Done deal.

Our contribution to the mayhem. More tk…

9 Responses to “Small Business Cyber Sale!”

Sebastian says:

on November 29, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Joe, I will be honest. This Friday was killing me. I was buying stuff for everyone, sending gifts to family, taking care after my 10 months old daughter with teething, diarrhoea and aversion to sleep… And here we are: my favourite photographer who had a huge influence on my work and the way I shoot, offering great price on his DVD.
I must get it :)

Tim Burman says:

on November 30, 2013 at 2:21 am

Trying to order DVD set on lighting. 79.95. Can’t see where to enter code for the discount.
Thanks,
Tim

Alan MacRae says:

on November 30, 2013 at 9:13 am

I couldn’t help but think of Hobby’s “over clocking” SB-800s on April Fool’s Day a couple of years ago as I read your discount code, Joe. “LOL79″ made me think of ROFLMAO….

Seriously, that product is great, at any price. Hope your Black Friday sales go through the roof.

Alan

Jan says:

on November 30, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Thanks, Joe!

H L says:

on December 1, 2013 at 2:37 am

I purchased your LOL video as soon as I saw your blog post, but wasn’t able to download it as I was on a borrowed laptop during vacation.

Now that I’m home and am ready to download, I can’t seem to find my way there… I suspect that the email has siphoned into the spam folder, never to be found again.

Help?

Lesli DeVeau says:

on December 1, 2013 at 3:32 pm

How about a gift card with that link so my family can buy it for me?

Joe McNally says:

on December 1, 2013 at 9:02 pm

okay think we can help fix…hang in there….will forward this to our web folks and they will try to sort out…many thanks, Joe

H L says:

on December 11, 2013 at 9:28 am

Any resolution on the download key issue?