UPDATE: Most items are in the process of being sold, and as soon as orders go through, each item posted here will be updated. If you have made an offer, but haven’t heard back, hang in there. If a sale doesn’t go through, there’s still a chance of getting an item- but we will be in touch with you if this is the case.
Drew here. You can only begin to imagine the amount of photo gear Joe’s collected over the years..so it’s time to let a few things go, and hopefully some of you can get some great use out of Joe’s old (or new) gear.
Some is basically brand new, and has never been touched, and other gear has been out on the road for some time. We priced everything based on web prices we’ve researched and averaged- then in most cases, went a bit below, as to make these a bit more enticing. Everything listed here is in good, working order, and has been tested- though a few have minor issues, which are listed below.
Being that we have a pretty sizable community here, it seems as though doing this here on our blog makes the most sense.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE GUIDELINES:
- Any and all questions should be asked in the form of a blog comment. Emails should be reserved solely for those interested in purchasing an item. This makes it much easier to keep track of inquiries, and ensures that we’ll get back to you in a timely manner.
- If you’d like to purchase an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line MUST read the item # and name (“2- Nikon 20mm f/ 2.8”). The body of the email should just list the price you’re offering, followed by your name and phone #. ($600, Mike Cali, 858-555-1212).
- We’re doing our best not to treat this like an auction, as we think the prices we’ve set are very fair, and in-line with the current value. However, if you’d like to make a reasonable offer on any piece of gear, you’re obviously welcome to do so. If a price listed isn’t met, but we receive a high enough price to sell the item, whoever submits the highest offer gets the item.
- Once someone submits an offer that is the same as what we’ve listed on the blog, and the sale is processed, the item will be updated/removed from the blog post.
- If we don’t sell a particular item within 7-10 days, whoever submits the highest offer gets the item. However, If we don’t get an offer that deems a sale to be worthwhile, we reserve the right to not sell any item.
- ALL shipping will be done through FedEx (it’s what we use and trust), and buyer pays shipping and insurance (which is recommended). We’re not responsible for any damage that may incur en route, so insuring a package for it’s declared value is essential.
- You must have a FedEx account #, which can be set up very easily on their website.
- NO international sales will be accepted. Hate to have to do this, but it adds a whole lot more work on our end to be able to pull that off, so we unfortunately can’t do it.
- Payments must be made in full before we ship out any item, and will be processed through PayPal- with confirmed addresses ONLY. The buyer will be contacted with payment info.
- All sales are final.
1- Nikon 18mm f/ 2.8 – $600.00 – SOLD
Some cosmetic wear, minor scuffing around rim of lens – overall good condition – no box
2- Nikon 20mm f/ 2.8 – $280.00 – SOLD
Comes with lens hood – a few tiny scuffs on the front element (along with a small speck on the rear element) – little cosmetic wear and tear – no box
3- Nikon 35mm f/ 2.0 – $180.00 – SOLD
Cosmetic wear on the body and around the outside of the front element (not on glass). Focusing works fine, but AF motor makes noise when focusing close. – no box
4- Nikon 50mm f/ 1.4 – $250.00 – SOLD
Good condition – little wear on the body – no box
5- Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 – $200.00 – SOLD
Great condition – Very little to no use – no box
6- Olympus 500mm mirror – $110.00 – SOLD
Good condition – very minimal wear on the body – no box
7- Nikon Coolpix s8000 (2) – $100.00 – SOLD (both)
Great condition – Very little to no use, though tiny scratch on each of the rear LCD’s – with box
8- Nikon sb400 (2) – $85.00 – SOLD (both)
Great condition – Very little to no use – with box
9- Nikon sb600 (4) – $180.00 – SOLD (all four)
Great condition – Very little to no use – two with box, two without box
10- Nikon sb800 w/ (3) – $320.00 – SOLD (all three)
Good working order – Have seen their use in the field – Some cosmetic wear – no box
11- Nikon SD-8a battery pack (3) – $80.00 – SOLD (all three)
Good working order – Have seen their use in the field, but always covered with the case – no box
12- Epson Powerlite 6110i Projector with Lightware Travel Case and brand new extra bulb – $1,900.00
Great Condition- Very little use – no signs of wear – comes with box, remote, and all cords – with box